Sunday, April 17, 2011

All in.

So I came across this new Adidas campaign. It's just a simple tag line "all in". They created a video ad that people can share over Facebook and Twitter. I tweeted the video and it came up like this:
(Third line down)

If you can't see it don't worry - it says "I just went all in. Heart over head. Inclusion over ego. United by passion, we go all in." then gives the link to the website to watch the video. 


I really like the optional message Adidas gives. It gives me as a consumer the choice as to whether or not I want to support the Adidas promotional message (which I do). 


I think this campaign has a lot of potential I just think they might have done a little bit more with it. The video is so good I expected maybe a contest through Facebook or Twitter. Something this video would be leading up to or teasing. I think this is a good way for Adidas to make a come back. Nike has been so progressive over the last little while and Adidas has a chance to reach a new market and become more innovative with their branding. Not to mention the heavy endorsing not only by athletes but famous musicians (a la Katy Perry) help strengthen the brand support. But also I appreciate that all the people featured come from different genres of sport and music. Very cool.


Good start Adidas. Keep it up. I'm all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment