Wednesday, January 12, 2011

BIRDS!

Hello apocalyptic friends,

I looked back to when my last post was and it saddened my heart a little, but I assure you that I was still running into situations where I thought it was the end of the world. And just a little tip it's not the end of the world if you don't stick to your new years resolutions. Speaking of new years I came across this news story while I was on vacation from my duties as blogger.

Check it out.

Some of my friends suggested a few theories. One of which included that it could be because of 2012.... So I knew a little about the idea of how the world might end in two years ... oh crap now one year (sorry), so I did what most intelligent students do and I looked it up on youtube.



If you have time to waste look at this video, I found this first part to what looks like a documentary, which by the way is not edited well at all (thank you Final Cut Pro class),  on how the world will end in December 2012 according to Mayan Civilization. Apparently the poles will shift and everything will be destructed by nature. Now I'd hate for this to be true because a) No John Cusack movie should ever become reality and b) I'll just be finally finished my post secondary education. This depressed me slightly, until I remembered at least I will have the summer free of school and up until Christmas to celebrate my freedom.

So a couple days ago I was crying about birds falling from the sky and how I will never be able to see what my life will be like when I'm done school ( I know I can be dramatic sometimes) but, now I'm thinking you know what even if it is the end of the world it's not really the "end of the world" if you know what I mean. You might not but that's okay I've stopped worrying about the dying birds, at least for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment